07 August 2008

Limited with internet time, but I must post!

This may be the most rushed and hurried post ever, but I must update! It such a stinker when you have to pay for internet and it's so far away!

Okay, so I'm out of the mountains, and this week has been spent touring around Rome. So, I found out that the fountain I saw was called, Trevi Fountain. I'm sure that will ring a bell, and plus, it's in all the movies set in Rome. The other day I went to Castle St. Angelo, and walked around the Piazza Navona. I've also done the Vatican, which was incredible! Minus the heat and all the people, and the narrow stairs... It was breathtaking and stunning!

Tomorrow, my cousins and I are heading to Venice for the day. I'm excited!!

Lastly, I feel like being here in Rome has been this journey of self-discovery. There's much to say about this, so I'll update when I have more time! Nonetheless, I'm doing well... Just a tad bit homesick, but I'm good!

Much love from Rome,
Carla

No comments: